Venture CIC | Immigration Options
page,page-id-15938,page-template-default,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,side_area_uncovered_from_content,qode-theme-ver-10.0,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.12,vc_responsive

Immigration Options

We offer information and advice on Canadian temporary and permanent residence opportunities, and support you through the application process.

Independent / Skilled Worker Class

Canada is a land that was built by immigrants and needs qualified, skilled workers and professionals for our future growth. Canada values the skill and experiences that foreign professionals and workers bring with them. Check to see if your skills and experience qualify you to come to Canada as a skilled worker.

Temporary Visas (Study, Visit, Work)

WORK – Thousands of foreign workers enter Canada annually to work temporarily with Canadian employers in areas of skills shortages. We assist in obtaining the needed Labour Market Opinion (LMO) and valid work permit to work in Canada along with obtaining extensions for those who wish to continue working in Canada.

STUDY – Canada is home to some of the best Universities and Colleges in the world. We can help you to understand how to further your education in Canada. There are many options from studying English or French, to take a technical diploma or pursuing a university degree.

VISIT – If you want to come to Canada as a tourist, we can discuss the strengths and weaknesses of your case and provide guidance as to the paperwork you or your relatives would need to submit to obtain a visitor visa.

Family Class

The Canadian Governments main objective is to reunite families in Canada. Learn how to sponsor your family member and the eligibility requirements for Canadian immigration.

Provincial Nominee Program

Most Canadian provinces and territories have programs that encourage immigrants to settle in those provinces and benefit their economies. Learn about settling in one of Canada’s provinces or territories as a provincial nominee.

Canadian Experience Class

This is for temporary foreign skilled workers who have recent Canadian work experience or for foreign students who have graduated and worked in Canada.

Business Immigrant Programs

The Canadian Business Immigration Program is designed to attract experienced business people to Canada. The three classes of business immigrants are as follows:

  • Federal Investors
  • Entrepreneurs
  • Self Employed

Live-in-Caregiver Program

If you have an equivalent of a high school diploma, have either six months of full-time training in a classroom, or one year of full-time paid employment and have a basic knowledge of the English or French language, you can come to Canada and work for two years as a Live-in Caregiver for a family with children or the elderly and after two years apply for immigration in Canada. You need to reside with your employer for the two years you are working as a live-in caregiver.

Have Questions?

We work closely with you and carry out research to understand your needs and wishes.