Venture CIC | Live In Caregiver Program
page,page-id-16081,page-template-default,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,side_area_uncovered_from_content,qode-theme-ver-10.0,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.12,vc_responsive

Live In Caregiver Program

You can come to Canada under the Live-in Caregiver Program (LCP), where you will work in Canada for two years as a live-in caregiver and after which you can apply for Permanent Residence in Canada. In order to get accepted under the Live-in Caregiver Program, you must:

  • apply for a work permit before you come to Canada;
  • have successfully completed secondary school;
  • have either six months of full-time training in a classroom, or one year of full-time paid employment;
  • have the ability to speak, listen, and read in English or French; and
  • have an employment contract with your future employer.

As a live-in caregiver you must reside with the family you are working for. The family must include either children, or elderly individual(s) whom you will care for.

Have Questions?

We work closely with you and carry out research to understand your needs and wishes.